Driving Return on Asset
In a highly competitive business world, effective asset management is critical for long-term success. This approach enables organisations to drive efficiencies to reduce costs, and improve service quality/throughput without comprising short-medium term performance and long term risk.
By ensuring alignment between organisational strategy, operational plans and assets, an organisation can ensure it is operating at maximum efficiency – ready to serve its customers and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
Mainpac is a global leader in enterprise asset management. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the company delivers a portfolio of products and services to clients in more than 24 countries.
Through a deep understanding of the challenges facing organisations operating in a broad range of sectors, Mainpac ensures its industry solutions meet real-world demands:
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is a web-based enterprise asset management solution that enables asset-intensive organisations to realise their corporate goals. EAM helps to extend asset life, reduce maintenance costs, and increase asset availability and operational effectiveness.
Asset Intelligence provides clients with tools that draw data from core operational systems, translated into insight to make informed operational, tactical and strategic decisions.
Mobility brings asset and work information to the field in near real-time and improves efficiency by eliminating manual paper based processes.
Mainpac’s Industry Solutions deliver key advantages for clients including:
- Boosting profitability through maximising the productive efficiency of assets in the delivery of products and services
- Increasing productive uptime through better alignment between resources, demand and maintenance requirements
- Achieving optimal maintenance effectiveness and efficiency through risk-based prioritisation, achieving performance and compliance objectives at an efficient cost
- Efficiently allocating capital based on insight into long term impact of investment decisions, ensuring business priorities are delivered without sacrificing long-term performance
- Closely integrating asset lifecycle management across the entire value chain